Monday, January 09, 2006

Ready, Set ,Gooooooooo




Hey all. Welcome to my world. I will start out with some pictures and tell you who is who. First, my second child on the left.. What can I say about Travis, he is usually happiest sitting in his room avoiding any family contact. He welcomes friends up there, but we are pretty much warded off with a bad attitude. Just your regular, normal, healthy, teen I guess.


Next is my 13 year old daughter, Cassie. She is quite challenging at home, but I hear all the time how polite and fabulous she is elsewhere. I suspect multiple personalities, cause I do not know of the person they speak about.

Then we have the two and a half year old, Brooke, who we lovingly refer to as "The Brookie Monster!!" She was the most shocking and wonderful surprise of our lives. Lets face it, with a houseful of teens, we all need some comic relief!

Then we have "mon prince" on the right, my oldest son, Ryan. He is in college at the moment, freshmen year, playing football. I miss him all the time, talk to him several times a day and am quite thankful that he is at a "mom-friendly" distance of only 35 minutes from home.

The top picture is me from a few years back when I was still trying to bring the 80's hair back. I have to get a more recent one, but you get the idea. I have a few from recent events, but I look either mean or evil in them all. I blame my husband, Bob. I'm sure he did something to put that look on my face.

So, now you have some actual faces to go along with the endless stories, I am ready to begin........well soon anyway. My name is actually Tricia, but signed up with a different name, not knowing that it would become my signiture. Oh well, it works for me either way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home