Saturday, January 14, 2006

Why I Hate Everything.......A PMS Diary.

Cause I wanna and I can.

But more specifically:

1. People keep talking to me.

2. When they talk to me, it is usually a request that would require me to move.

3. I don't feel like moving.

4. I have to listen to Bob talk about drywalling a room.

5. Bob, can not only NOT drywall, he can't hang a picture straight.

6. Not moving is becoming as annoying as moving, thus leaving me in a no win situation.

7. I have way too much experience in no win situations.

8. I'm tired of eating salty, crunchy, junk food out of a noisy bag.

9. Lobster doesn't come in a noisy bag.

10. My ideas are always bigger than my bank account.

11. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up and resent all of you for it.

12. I want my oven back. I'm tired of meals that are delivered or microwaved.

13. My microwave needs cleaned.

14. My entire house needs cleaned.

15. You won't do it, so I hate you too.

Oh, yeah, and have a lovely day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home