Thursday, March 01, 2007

No Title, Cause Whatever.............

I have been so busy doing nothing that it frightens me. PMS took a strong hold this week and I thought it was winding into a "who cares about this dump" sort, but instead it took a swift turn on Tuesday and I, not only cleaned the house, but the back patio.



Now, you would have to see the "before" of the patio because it somehow became Bob's tool shed, lawn equipment storage, garbage dump, and the new home of anything else that got in his way in the house. There were lots of extension cords. I mean lots! Mostly of the bright orange variety, I believe they were from the outdoor Christmas lights, and he had a whole rubbermaid, circular bucket thingy full of them. I also found a couple bags that he was to take to the Salvation Army.......2 months ago.



I can only imagine what our neighbors must have been saying as they passed each other coming in and out of their homes. We are still fairly new to the neighborhood, as we have been here just one year, and the fear the patio must have brought to them makes me feel sad and yet slightly amused. The fifty piles of dogshit in the yard could not have helped the situation either. I cleaned those up too and the piles and piles of dead leaves from LAST FALL. The back of the house is officially clutter and shit free. It took a lot of muscle and an inhaler may have come in handy as PMS directed me up and down the steps to the garbage cans over and over.



The last two days I have done "checks" on the patio. I fear the free space will encourage him to move other junk out there now. I am on full PMS patrol now.



I was feeling kind of out of sorts and somewhat crazy with my PMS, but thanks to Britney I will be able to feel better about myself whenever I get that tiny little voice in my head that says "I am going to lose my mind!!" Cause, damn, girl, you make me feel so sane.



They are now calling this a possible case of post partum depression. I would agree only if you add several drugs and a big pinch of bipolar disorder.

Now for safety reasons only, and the fact that the last time I said something bad about Brit, several similiar type things happened to me, I wanna say that she looks great and I hope she has a full and speedy recovery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home