Monday, August 28, 2006

I Mean Bidness!

I had to deliver a threatening, mean, eviction notice, new rules, abide or get the f out, letter to my land contractee from hell. I dropped it by her house this morning. The car was there and the dog, from an upstairs window, was going crazy as I walked up to the porch to put the said letter in mailbox.

What I saw was frightening. The dirty windows always bothered me, cause, like, clean the damn things, but there was the screen from the door all bent out of shape and hanging out onto the porch, siding falling off one side and hanging down, it was looking very ghetto. This only pissed me off more than I was already pissed to begin with and as I walked away, I did not re-secure the, now broken fence gate, with the rubber thingy, with a hook thingy, that now keeps it closed.

She obviously got the letter, because Bob was ordered to do a drive by and the large yellow envelope was no longer sticking out of the mailbox. Her car is now gone, as it generally is when the payment is due, her phone is still disconnected and her water bill has yet to be paid. Maybe she went to buy some windex. Probably not, though.

The kids start school tomorrow and though I had some sadness, mostly because I will be handling Brooke totally alone..I will miss those private ten minute runs to the store...but then Cassie is being Turbo, Mega Cassie today and I could not be happier that for six hours a day she will not be all up in my grill and shit.

Brooke has made a few friends from across the street. It seemed like a great idea until their crazy ass mom came to introduce herself and went on to tell me her entire life story and left with a little warning about Brooke having such long hair cause she keeps her daughter's hair short, easier to get rid of the lice...........OMG, by the way. Now they show up, ring the doorbell a lot, come in after I insist they stay out on the patio, ask for food, swimsuits, and come in every three minutes to give me a play by play of what they are doing now. The new friends suck.

Brooke will start pre-school on the 6th and they called about some orientation thing on Thursday night, to which I immediately thought, "On eviction night for BB, I don't THINK so!!"

I hope Bob has a good time there though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home