Monday, July 31, 2006

Bitches

It is time for the regular bitching post about the bitches that either sold me their house or bought mine. If I have learned anything in all this it would be that land contacts suck ass.

Our land contactee is MIA and is a week late on her payment. AGAIN. I thought after threatening her, within an inch of her life, two months ago that the problem was solved. She even paid a day early last month, but she is back to missing this month again, when the payment is due, but of course.

SIL from hell is not paying her escrow, thus making this payment appear partial and late, because I am not paying her part anymore. She is off making sure her life is as miserable and hellish as possible, which has always been a full-time job for her. She's very good at it.

Between the two of them, it is costing me an additional 250 for both, for their late fees and failure to pay. I am not doing it anymore. I may be taking back possession of the other house because I am not playing bounty hunter every month. The hours suck and the pay is out of my own pocket.

Aside from all that fun, the kids are asking when they will get new stuff for school, and "Can we go tonight??". Travis is expecting me to help him shop for a gift, I must start getting Ryan prepared to move back in at school and the temperature is way hot, way humid and way making me feel trapped indoors. Hate it!

I took Brooke to the Dairy Queen for a shake and she cried about being too hot, even though I had the car temperature at 62 degrees. It was not getting there and it was not cold enough, but tolerable to me. Then when we got inside, she wanted a blankie cause she was too cold and I was still wiping off the sweat from the 15 foot walk to the house.

The new doggie is doing a bit better, but still insists on pissing on the carpet in Cassie's room. After I evict someone, figure out how I am buying the kids new stuff, make a few threatening calls to SIL, help Travis pick out a gift,wash and pack all of Ryan's stuff, get caught up on the mess around here, bitch about all of it and solve the Middle East crisis, I plan on working on that problem.

One thing at time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home