Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Brooke and Me

We got up way too early and drove to the main post office in Wheeling to ship out Ryan's ebay stuff.

We went to Burger King for breakfast and spent two hours playing with Chistopher and his Grandpa. We never met them before, but Chris and Brooke are like this now (crossing fingers).

We stopped at Mamaw's for Brooke to act scared and me to be scary.

We left and headed home to blow bubbles in other people's yard....from our yard, of course. As the traveled farther, higher and faster...we clapped.

We went Krogering and I got her to come out without a balloon, but more importantly, without it AND without going ape shit about it.

We ate a late lunch and played more bubbles and giggled at a kitty and tried to do anything that kept my mind off cigarettes......it started getting difficult.

We watched cartoons, played in the rain, made dinner, sat out front after dinner, sang songs, read books, told our own stories, tossed pebbles, looked for bugs in the grass and every other think I could think to do.

Tomorrow, I will have to wake up and do it all over again. Brooke and I are really having fun, despite the fact that I can't get my mind and my cravings to chill out, but all the things that keep us busy are maybe the biggest help of all.

Thanks, Brooke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home