Monday, June 26, 2006

Boredom

Yes, it has set in. Big Time. Cassie has been gone for two days and, as much as I hate to admit it, I am quite lost with all this extra time I have not fighting with her, telling her to get off the computer, making her change her clothes, clean her room and all the other things including Cassie that take up several hours a day. It is so quiet and calm here when Brooke is not whining and screaming demands at me. Which today has only been about fifteen minutes per hour. The other forty-five minutes per hour have been the hardest to handle.

I got a shower, spent lots of the time in the kitchen preparing chicken and ribs to cook for dinner, striaghtened up the house, played the guitar, played games online, waited to hear when the phones might be forwarded and just wasting time in general. It is now 130pm and no call has come on the forward front, so it is one of those famous "surprise days off!", meaning no one tells me til it is too late to actually plan something and leave and he never will commit to it being a day off, cause then he would be unable to change his mind and I would not be sitting here on call.

It is gloomy again today which is either matching my mood or causing it, I'm not quite sure. I feel very blah and I wish I had something more exciting to do, but in being blah, I don''t have the energy to think of something to do and then actually go do it.

Nothing good is on TV in the evening, of course til Big Brother starts in a few weeks, and I am beyond sick of Sponge Bob and the stupid girl video. These are the two things Brooke permits to be on during the day. She did cry for "sun baby" and left me clueless til she produced a video cover of Teletubbies with that little baby in the sun and those frightening teletubbies too. Cassie was too old for this show and after seeing it once for about 30 seconds, I was so freaked out, I was glad I did not have a young child. Of course, now I do and sis sent over some old tapes and there they were!!! So, I had to sit and look at them today and they are as tall as some of the trees and scary and one got his turn to wear the skirt today and made weird noises, and rode a scooter and OMG, hold me! Why do they let people tripping on acid make programming for kids?? AND WHERE THE HELL ARE THEIR EYEBROWS??? TURN IT OFF!!!

Cassie needs to get her ass home, ASAP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home