Friday, June 09, 2006

Trying to be a FlyLady....

Awhile back my friend sent me this link, www.flylady.com It is like a support, step by step thing for those trying to have a clean and organized house. I read all through it back then and I remember a few pointers, one is that you must shine up your kitchen sink a lot. Oh, I also remember you should be dressed quite early and that means shoes on too. I did not do the shoe part, damn.

I did organize several things today and it made a bigger mess than it was to begin with, but I am now working on that too. The one thing I realized is that having things in order is just a lot of work that goes to shit when everyone messes it up again anyway. It was quite satisfying for like five minutes though.

Ryan is leaving for the beach on Sunday. He gets to have all the fun. He went to the mall to get a few last minute items that he needs while I sit and listen to Brooke cry, hour 5 or maybe 6....when I lost my mind a few hours back, I lost my ability to add, I think. Anyhow, she cried a lot today. A. LOT.

I have gone into "sleep mode" where issues still come at me, Brooke is still whining and people try to communicate with me, but I just sit still in a dazed stare and never reply. It is kind of my way to shut it all out to, hopefully, reboot later.

I think I shall lock myself in the bathroom for an hour or so and ignore the attempts to disturb me no matter what. I wonder if that is a "flylady" kind of thing to do? I wonder if I give a shit right now? One guess......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home