Sunday, June 25, 2006

6 months of Shopping Days Left til...............

Every Christmas we have these "in front of the stone wall" pictures that we must pose for as part of "tradition" when we go to my parent's house on Christmas Eve. The problem with group pictures is that either someone is not looking(Brooke), someone is having a bad hair day(me), someone looks like they were injected with air(Cassie), someone has a "just take the picture already, this is gay" look(Ryan), someone tries to look all tough(Bob), or someone looks like a deer in headlights(Travis).....or all of the above.

And just to further annoy Ryan, we do the picture again of all the grandkids together and arrange them all symmetrically and junk, or at least try. As you can see the girls are a little off center and Brooke should had been heald on the other hip, but all the children are placed according to size and what not and we all make them stand there as we aim 4 to 5 cameras and confuse the hell out of them.


Why am I posting Christmas pictures in June? Because Ah Joey said Christmas Eve was exactly six months away last night and it got me all thinking about it and worry about it and wondering what I would buy for the kids that just keep getting older and how the hell I will come up with the funds and where I will place the tree in the new house and if the ornaments will match the new color scheme and if I need another tree for the rec room and, and, and............I'm exhausted.
The other plus to the annual picture taking festivities is that we get an opportunity to take a picture of Ryan that DOESN'T look like this.....

1 Comments:

Blogger ACG said...

The holiday family pictures....

I've been in enough of these to understand the feeling...

Cheers,

Anna.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home