Sunday, June 11, 2006

Video Proof

Last night we had a get together at our house, and by get together, I mean a drunken party fest. As if it wasn't bad enough that I woke up and felt like a truck had run me over more than once, had cotton mouth and felt unable to move for the better part of the day, I discovered Travis has taped some of the events of the evening.

I have not been able to watch the entire taping, as I cringe and turn it off after 2 minutes of watching myself be, possibly, the most annoying and loudass drunk ever. Cringing at the memory of the brief tape viewing again with belly flops this time too.

I remember laying my head on the toilet and then losing the strength to even do that anymore, so I lay flat, face-down on the bathroom floor. I crawled to the hall, rested there and then later crawled into the kitchen/living room area where I finally passed out between the two. It was a proud moment.

I have to figure out how to erase that embarrassing footage from the digital recorder or find the tape insdie, if there is one. Some things need not be saved for future reliving on tape, especially nights you would much rather just forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home