Friday, June 30, 2006

Still Bored...

I am in this mental thinking thing that people with issues do to create more issues.

I did go for a walk yesterday all around and about my new neighborhood, after thinking led me to recognize that I have lived here since the end of March and never completed a detailed critique of every siding or paint choice, lawn and landscaping of each and every house in a three block radius of my own. I can scratch that off my list now. Also, I spent an hour and a half cleaning off my front steps incase anyone else was planning on taking the critics walk.

My mom took Brooke to the zoo. Brooke came home covered in ketchup and chatted on endlessly about the choo choo train, big slide, feeding ducks and eating at Wendy's, with extra ketchup. She was too adorable and I listened til about 1130pm when I was all, "Yeah, great, choo choo train, go to bed now".

Bob is on vacation today and all of next week and is already stressing me out, cleaning out ashtrays, picking up minute little specks of lint on the floor and being all up in my space. This is his vacation routine, spazzoid motion all morning, nap all afternoon and more relaxing in the evening....cause he is so worn out from ashtray cleaning and lint hunting. He just sprayed febreeze in this room.

God, help me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home