Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Family and Other Deep Emotional Scarring.

My parents, is there enough webspace to even get into my parents? Probably not.

My mom has selective hearing loss and my dad has the mouth runs, but only when telling you what is wrong with you and why , after doing everything on earth to help you, he will no longer be able to continue it. My mom hears bad things about those she wishes to not concern herself with and hears nothing bad about those she wishes to beam with pride about.... and I'm in the first group.

When Ryan has left for a trip, she comes over, hands him some money, and acts like she can barely stand the seperation. When Cassie was going, they avoided contact like the plague and even lied about where they were going the day she was leaving. They called and I asked where they were, as I heard outdoor noises and they said, "Ahhhhhhhh, going to the post office. Why?". No reason, just heard noises.(???????????) Geeshhhhhh.

Then my sister calls me back about some work related issue we had discussed earlier , about 5 minutes later, saying she was inside messing with something in the house, but hold on while she runs outside to ask dad. She yells to him the question, he asks who it is and she says me, mumbled noises, then she hurrily says she will call me back later. BUSTED. They did not have time to inform her of the lie, apparently. An emergency meeting was heald where they came up with, act like that never happened,always deny it..... and no one has called me since.

My dad did stop by yesterday morning, acted like him not paying me was totally cramping his style, because I have to realize that I work for free now or some shit like that. It was like this attitude that the charity must now stop, you don't really work thirty to fifty hours a week, being stuck in your home and since that is all in your imagination, the pay for the fake job must now end.

He started on some rant about business being so bad that he imagines they will have to sell their home, which is such bullshit because it has been paid off for twenty years and how does that make any freakin' sense? So, off he went to spend a few hundred golfing.

I have heard about this world of denial, I should like to visit there sometime......

The pay issue went like this. I find out Cassie is leaving the 9th and not the 19th(like she has been saying for weeks), we are beyond broke, but would have been paid the 14th. Now I am in a mess. As I find this out on the 7th about her mistake on dates, my dad calls and asks if my mom sent over my pay. I say not yet, but I am going to have to call and possibly trade checks with Donnie, as a payday sort of 5 day loan to give Cassie money for the trip.

He calls back later and says, I will just do that with you so you don't have to call Donnie about it, the cash is at home on the server. I have no keys to their house. The next morning, Bob is called out on water issue, I must get to urgent care and still no one is home so I can pick up my paycheck and this loan for Cassie's trip. I finally get ahold of my mom, who said she will run it by on her way to the mall at 1030-11. I get the enevelope, but it only has the trip money, $150.00 cash.

I have about seven bucks in the bank and no groceries. Later I realize, that Bob took a check and I actually have minus 22 when everything comes back. Now I have no choice but to put this money in the bank.

Once I get my paycheck, I can deposit it Monday and Ryan will have to use his money card Sunday to give her money. I will return it to him on Monday. That plan seemed fine til I called my mom to inform her that the check was not in there, just the 150 I borrowed from dad til Friday. She was all, "Yeah, well just consider that your paycheck and I guess, huff, you will not have to pay him back then.". How does that help me?? Losing half my paycheck, not really getting a loan and having no money now to give Cassie after I am in desperate need of groceries?? She huffs some more and she says she will work it out and there is nothing she can do til Monday morning. She will call me first thing in the morning.

Sunday we have the post office lie and now, on Tuesday, my mom has still not called. I'm screwed. BIG. TIME. Ryan has given Cassie the trip money from his account.

I used 63 dollars to get some food in the house. My home owners insurance that automatically comes out, of course, came out, leaving me minus 11 bucks when all the checks are returned and still no pay til Friday. Can we all say a silent prayer that someone takes a week to turn one of my checks in?

I am fuming, but am determined to not ask them for anything. My dad is still dropping off work for me to do and after I get in this pile of bills, I am done. DONE!!

Done with being their pretend burden, done with having my other kids ignored, done with trying to be a good daughter and not saying anything about all this "bend over and take it up the ass and be happy about it, you ungrateful freeloader".

The hell with that shit....put a fork in me and while you're at it, can you pull the knife out of my back?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home