Friday, August 11, 2006

Dis and Dat

Kaysar is gone. And that's all I got to say 'bout that. (In my best Forest Gump voice).

I went to that job thingy, cause if you do not, they threaten to take away your unemployment. It wasn't so bad. Kind of like when you have a procedure done and you expect it to hurt SO bad and it only hurts bad.

I felt like a first grader when I was handed little note cards and had to stand up and place them in their proper slots and explain why. The even more humiliating part was when we completeed the elementary school activity, "teacher" gave us candy, peanut m&m's. I was waiting for the "What did you do on your summer vacation?" part, but we didn't get to do that.

She would ask lots of questions and we were expected to participate in the discussion. Since there was only two of us that showed up for class, I did not get to use my Arnold Horseshack techniques, "OHH, OHH!!" and unfortunately, it was quite obvious that, even though I had a 50/50 chance of getting it, that Frank, the 57 year old account, was teacher's pet.

After I left my school, I had to take Brooke to her new pre-school for sign-up and a little tour. I knew it was not going to be pretty when I explained to her over and over that it was not actually her starting school and staying, but her "visiting and leaving" today, when she keep saying, "We got to go see my friends at school and I say bye Mommy and you pick me up later, okay?".
"No, sweetie, this time we just meet teacher and then we go home, no kids will be there today."
"Okay, I got to see my friends and you leave and get me later."
T minus 20 minutes til tantrum, red alert ..red alert...prepare for tantrum....all nerves engage..prepare for holy hell.........

Needless to say, the rest of the afternoon was not pretty.

Today I have to get Ryan packed for his official return to college tomorrow morning, which should be fun cause Aunt Flo showed up and I am pretty much in my beach towel, wrapped around my body phase and this should continue well into tomorrow night. Yee Haw!

I am reading a new book about why I am so f'ed up and negative and junk and I think it is making me feel really negative and f'ed up. I think it might not be working.

Bob is taking the heat from the book reading, cause I am supposd to get that I matter too, which directly translates to me, that he no longer does. I think I am helping him understand that in loud and aggressive ways. It has to be done and , just like everything else around here, if I don't do it, nobody else will.

Travis is looking for a job and already spending his money before he has earned it and Cassie is stirring the pot as Cassie does, so at least something is running on it's regularly, programmed schedule.

The rest is like a box of chocolates............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home