Friday, September 22, 2006

Bob's Turn at Memory Lane





Not sure how old he is in this picture, but I assume old enough to be embarrassed to be wearing the plaid suit, though the smile indicates otherwise. Did they not have garanimals back then? Also, notice the fresh comb down, cause back then, on picture day, they gave you that little black comb in line.



I bet they thought they looked really groovy on this night. He may have even told her what a fox she was and how her new Dorothy Hamil cut was, well, really groovy and foxy. Can you not just hear "stayin' alive, stayin' alive" in the background?

Do I spot the same burgandy shirt from prom? Pretty slick. I think it showed great intelligence to not wear that funky pocketed jacket thing twice. Of course the prom was after the senior picture, so maybe he didn't have those groovy threads just yet. Yeah, nevermind that intelligence thing, lets talk about the brownish yellow dead grass on the old dirt road background, umm, was that the budget screen? Did you have to pay more for real outdoors with living greenery??

My parents spared no expense and I was really outside. They obviously, however, denied me the hot oil treatment I so deperately needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home