Monday, September 04, 2006

Bum, bum, bum bum..........

I'm not sure if it the fact that Ryan was wronged Saturday in his game, that Brooke is now up to 6 full hours of tantruming per day, that I still do not have a payment from land contractee or that land contractor has not paid the escrow part for over four months, but I just wanna crawl in a hole and never come out.

PMS is certaining appearing and will only make matters worse for the next few days. I know this because Bob's chewing, walking, breathing, voice, ear hair, short, stubby toes and his entire existance is on my nerves so bad, I find it hard to breathe at times. It is not bad enough that it is all on my nerves, but there are only two ways to react, bitch or swallow the frustration. I have practiced both extensively today. They both suck.

Brooke, like clockwork, has arrived in one hell of a fit as I sit here writing. Which reminds me, for some reason, that we are out of toilet paper and um, low on bread. I would love to stay and help with this hairy tantrum, but seriously, we are out of toilet paper and all. Gotta run!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home