Monday, September 11, 2006

Shit Creek

Well, the land contractee promised me the money on Friday, never showed up and then after I violently beat on her door Saturday morning(she never answered), she called and said she would be out by the end of the month. Now I get to go clean up someone else's mess again and try and get that house in shape for resale. Sigh...... My life is even making me speechless lately.

I feel so anxious from all the crap. I mostly want to sleep and deal with nothing. I had the flood of tears erupt on my way to Ryan's game Saturday and had to turn around until I could make their involuntary attack stop. The tears did stop and I went to the game. Ryan got a touchdown and was rewarded by being taken out of the game. We can't have him showing up the other QB, apparently. I miss the tears now, as they have been replaced with the inability to cry and instead I have a weight on my chest that makes it hurt to breath, my legs and arms tremble a lot and I can't seem to stop them and I just want to wake up from this nightmare. You can only try to be positive, despite the constant chaos, for just so long...til your mind and body are just not buying that everything will be okay anymore.

I will roll with the punches, but this one may leave a few scars. I just have to carry on and do the best I can to get the house sold and not sink under all the stress. Life goes on and I have to jump back in eventually, preferably after about 72 hours of sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home