Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Playmates

Brooke has made some new friends. They live across the street, at least that is their legal address. By time spent, it should be our address. OMG, they will not go away. (You know that one with the ex-wife face and her sister)

They showed up here at noon, they harassed the entire family for hours (8 hours, 23 minutes and 42 seconds to be exact), they handed me potatoes as I peeled them for dinner, they walked in on me peeing, they broke stuff, rearranged stuff, drug stuff over from their house, asked to eat stuff, when I said no they waited til I left the kitchen and made their own stuff, they asked for a weekend sleepover, hot dogs, chips, drinks, and Ryan even took off a little early just to get away from them.

You may wonder why we did not send them home. We did several times and that was followed by a Brooke fit and a Brooke "stopping of a fit" when they returned 2 minutes later, anyway. The older one opened the door every 30 seconds, once we insisted they must play outside, to give us a play by play and ask for more stuff. At one point, we were sitting in the living room and she started opening the door again to which Ryan yelled, "GO AWAY, CLOSE THE DOOR, GO HOME!!!!" Then she only opened the door to bother us every 2 minutes.

Ryan may be quitting the football team. His backside is sore from taking it up the ass since this season began. His coach is a lying stack of horse shit and I almost hate him as much as that older little girl that plays with Brooke. Yeah, it is almost that bad.

We are still waiting to see if crazy, "bitch", land contractee will actually leave the house. I have her in my cell phone under that name. She is listed right under "ass", the mortgage company guy and "a low life", the land contractor that never pays her escrow.

Because I am a forgiving type person, I decided that if I win the lottery, cause I so am going to someday..that I will send them both 50,000 bucks in an invitation to kiss my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home