Saturday, September 23, 2006

Snotty, Coughy, Chest Cold

I started a cold about ten days ago that made my head feel like it weighed 100 pounds and my notrils were totally shut down. No nose breathing led to a killer sore throat. Then it finally started opening up a few days later and it turned into a chest cold, but I could breath!

Now, just as I thought I was getting over it, it came back last night full force, all cold symptoms engaged from the annoying couch attacks, alternating stuffy/running nose, sore throat, chest congestion, eyes watering and sinus pressure causing a killer face/head ache.

I have a bunch of junk to do today and because I slept maybe three hours last night, in broken up spans, I feel like doing nothing at all. Bob is all on this hyper jag, yelling at everyone, fake cleaning and acting all put out with my lack of movement. I may launch an attack on him with my pile of snot rags before day's end.

I have to work this evening at a place I cannot bring myself to discuss because it humiliates me and because during my first day there someone kept asking me, "Why are you HERE??? Aren't you, like, smart??".

Apparently not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home