Friday, February 24, 2006

Don't Go Away Mad, Just Go Away.

I will not take my shit with me
I do not want to, I am Dee Dee.
I will not move them here or there
I will not move them anywhere.

Could you? Would you? With a goat?
Could you? Would you? On a boat?
Could you? Would you? In the rain?
Could you? Would you? On a train?
Not with a goat. Not on a boat.
Not in the rain. Not on a train.
Not in a house.Not with a mouse.

I will not take my shit with me
I do not want to, I am Dee Dee.

And so another promise broken today. " I will have all my shit out Friday, I promise!". Not only is the shit still there, it is some type of multiplying shit. Cause, I swear, everytime I go back it looks like more and more. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I did get a room painted which forced me to make the kitchen a fire hazard, as everything is now piled up in there ( it is the closest location to the sliding glass door). I actually wanted to paint and fix up the kitchen first, but I can't find it now.

Miss Dee Dee is MIA, never showed up to get anything out. On a positive note I did not have to listen to why her life is so much harder than mine today. She is single with no kids, does nothing by herself and is responsible for nothing. I have four kids, sometimes six, have to work from home while tending to a toddler and a gazillion chores, manage to pack and move her, am financially spent from this whole mess....and yet according to her, I have it mucher easier.

Dee Dee lives in her own world, lightyears away from reality. I hope to visit there one day. On second thought, I think I will just stay here .....on easy street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home