Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Packin' it Up, Shippin" Her Out.


First, I must talk of the major guilt for missing Travis's game. It was his last regular season game...so the guilt is multiplied by 100. I was so sick over it last night and it may take weeks to forgive myself (or my whole life, as I tend to relive guilt moments forever). I got so caught up in what I was doing, I lost all track of time.

Which brings me to what I was doing. Packing the other house to get it ready to be painted and have my stuff moved in!! Sis-in-law works 2pm-10pm every night and was way behind for a move on Saturday. I knew if I didn't get to it, there would be all that junk left behind that seems to pile up as you pack to move. That stuff you are not sure you should take and are not sure you should just throw out. I find it easier when someone else makes that decision for you..someone like me.

I had to be at the game by 6pm and went to the house at 445, thinking I would get an hour of work in, packing up the kitchen. The next thing I know I am frantically looking for a clock to check the time, as I got so caught up in what I was doing and saw it was well after 6 o'clock. (Reliving the guilt ) I felt so bad, but did the only thing I could. I packed up 3 more rooms and called it a night.

So, much progress was made on the moving front, now I just have to find a way to make it up to Travis, (Reliving the guilt again) who probably doesn't give a rat's ass. But either way, I will torture myself over it anyway. (Reliving the guilt....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home