Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Next!

Okay this weird, no one can have it at the same time, never ending vomit disease has struck again. Cassie, who is supposed to leave at 5am tomorrow morning for D.C. trip, has been passed the bucket of doom and it sits next to her bed now.

Let's recap. Travis started this on Thursday and Friday, passed the bucket to Brooke for Saturday and Sunday, Cassie is the new holder for Monday and Tuesday. I am so scared of Wednesday.

Bob, Ryan and I are the only ones left and you can see the pressure mounting as we all fear if the cycle will continue. I am thinking it will pass me by because I took my turn last night. I dreamt I was vomitting throughout the night, would wake up, check the bed, see it was dry and realize I have been around this stuff for too many days when it actually starts to invade your dreams.

Ryan has orientation for his new job today. He woke up late, misplaced his driver's license and didn't have time to shave. I'm so proud that my unorganized, chaotic ways will continue in the next generation. Everyone says it always skips one. Or is that diabetes? Anyhow he starts his job tomorrow.....the dreaded Wednesday!

On a totally different note, that has nothing to do with puke, I am thinking about getting several inches of my hair cut off or at the very least getting an actual haircut that would include a style other than, "just hanging there doing nothing". It is like a toss up everyday...what will it do, which side part will work best, will it frizz or be flat, and will it look so bad I will have to put it up and have it look even worse. I just don't have time to worry about it anymore. I am so busy all day with so many other things, important things, like cleaning up after sick kids.

I'm really nervous about losing too much length because I did that once and became invisible. I decided I had enough of the long hair, got it cut in a short bob and then realized no one really "looked" at me anymore. The funny part is I usually hate when men give you that checking you out kind of stare...but when it totally disappeared, I felt ugly, undesirable and all kinds of icky things.

*******************NEWS FLASH**********************
It is 905am and Bob has just walked in the door. He left work because he puked all over the water plant. This is so nerve-racking. Four down, two to go and I am one of the TWO!! Hold me, I'm so scared............

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home