Wednesday, May 03, 2006

KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Somedays having kids feels more like a punishment for all your past sins. Judging from yesterday, I was very bad.

Brooke was chanting, "Mommy, hold ya!!" all day, even if I was, in fact, already holding her. She put herself to sleep, still saying it, late last night. She did take a nap from 1030-noon yesterday since she had only gotten about five hours the night before. When she woke up, she ran to me, telling me how she slept in Sponge Bob's house. Then she spent the next two hours crying because I would not put her through the TV to go back to his house. Apparently in the dream, that is how she got there.

Travis had to make banana bread for his food class. He asked me to help him make it, but why I have no idea, because he yelled at me and treated me like crap the entire time. He was mixing dry ingredients into the wet ingredients before all the wet ingredients were in the bowl. The kitchen was covered in flour, the bread turned out all doughy and it tasted quite nasty too. He went to bed mad at me because I tried to explain the importance of following the recipe.

Ryan called, obviously, to get his stress out on someone safe, his mom. He called and yet every time I spoke he acted like he was being interrogated and answered or replied back with attitude, impatience and sighing. Then after three minutes of that, he asked if he could hang up now.

Cassie was in her normal mode of singing, yelling and fussing over nothing. When I asked her to quiet down, she screamed back tens times as loud as she was previously. Again, yelling about me yelling at her. Except I actually didn't yell and it only got worse as she went into the whole saga of me picking on her, being mean to her and yelling at her for no reason. I did not argue about it or respond in anyway, hoping that if she was just fighting with someone that said nothing, maybe she would stop. She didn't.

On AI, my future husband Taylor, sang a wonderful song, to me, to end the show. Katherine f'ed up her first song, Chris was good as usual and the professor and Mary Ann were okay, or whoever, I don't care about them. Randy was not dawgin' much, Simon was his usual pleasant self and Paula was hammered, but with bed head this time. Brooke sang "Mommy, hold ya" as backup through about 90% of the show.

The lack of appreciation, the mommy abuse, and the chaos could have really ruined the whole day if Taylor had not sang to me. Good thing he did.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home