Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Ryan, College and Is He Ever Sober?






Ryan is sleeping is his room. He came home for the night because he didn't have any classes today. I was watching Barney with Brooke when I spotted his laptop near by. Thought I would get a post in and just browse around, cause Barney is on my last nerve.

I realized on this computer I have a whole new set of "My Pictures", that are totally not my pictures. What I did not realize is that each and every one would feature my perfect son Ryan either with a beer in hand or looking as though he just had 20 of them.



When he says he worked really hard on a paper and didn't the get the good grade he was expecting, I know what he was doing instead. And. Every picture that features a girl, features a different girl. I guess his claim of having no steady girlfrind is true, but this one looks semi-serious...at least for that evening............. and she does appear in two pictures. Hmmmmmmm. Nah, probably not. He insists that he has no interest in spending his "free years" tied down to a girlfriend, when, after marriage, he will have to spend the rest of his life with a woman. Momma didn't raise no dummy....well, for the most part anyway..................










That is one side of Ryan. When I get back to my computer I have proof of other sides. The sides that make you beam with pride......

2 Comments:

Blogger Sunny said...

Expect that mother is not really that cute when drunk unless you are drunk too. Oh, that must be why you think so. ;)

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home