Friday, April 28, 2006

A New Title?

If I do not cheer up soon I will have to rename my blog because Fender Bender, though it does suggest a small, unfortunate accident, it cannot possibly cover the train wreck of depression and misery of late.

It seems some better suited titles may be...

How to Achieve Mental Illness in 10 Easy Steps

Negativity, The Dark Side of Positive

Bitch. And Bitch and Bitch and Bitch.........

Cry Me a River. Nevermind, Did it Myself.

Nobody Does it Bitter

Complaining 102: Advanced Course; Self-Paced.

Take This Blog and Shove It.

I do feel better, moodwise, this morning. Maybe because I cried myself into numbful indifference or because my eyes are so sore, they are distracting me from my bad attitude. With about 8 more hours of sleep, cucumbers for my swollen eyes and a lottery win, I think I could come out of this fairly quick. Since the only real possibility of the three is the cucumbers, it might take a few days. Or weeks.

On a happier note, I am glad Kellie was finally voted off AI. It is encouraging to know that cute, naive and hick can still take you places, regardless of extraordinary talent. I haven't played that card in awhile. Of course that card may actually disappear from your deck by age 28. I'm still all about Taylor Hicks, because in a world of kaka, poopies, he can still make me smile. (Did I just say kaka, poopies?)

Ryan has a big job interview today and may have to take that employment/personality questionaire thingy again...the one he failed two years ago and was not suitable for employment.......... at K-mart. After failing it, his aunt called to tell me that she was shocked because she never saw anyone fail it and they have a few, real knuckleheads that work there. I told him it just meant he was way too smart to work at K-mart anyway.

Yesterday I found three mystery, not my brand, cigarettes on Bob's dresser. I found out Brooke brought them to Bob when I was at darts. Upon questioning and interrogation of the three year old, she pointed out where they came from...Cassie's purse!!!!! Cassie claims they are her friend's that recently got caught smoking.... by us. It reminds of the Brady Bunch episode where the jacket switch made , umm I think it was Greg, look guilty. Expect her friend is male and doesn't carry a purse, so it is not really like that at all. Anyway, she is totally making up for the smooth, thus far, teenage years of the boys, when I thought I was the most excellent mom.

Travis, my the quiet, no drama, wonderful, sits in his room most of the evening, child has now officially become my favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home