Wednesday, May 10, 2006

OCD-minus the C

I'm not really compulsive, in fact, I am the opposite of that entirely. I am, however, extremely obsessive, cause now I am convinced I have worms.

The last few weeks my belly has looked more like a 5-6 month pregnant belly than a non-pregnant belly. Like a puppy that has worms with that big belly!! After I read about all these normal people defecating worms and colon build up, it has officially become my new obsession.

It may help to know that yesterday I was searching "swollen abdomen" because I was looking for something that may be causing this belly issue. Bob had come home from work and I asked him to check out my belly, as I pulled my t-shirt tight against it. He shook in fear, looked away and yelled at me for never going to the doctor. He was scared of it, asked where it appeared from so suddenly and told me to seek some type of medical help.

So, I did. The way I seek medical help is to search online cause I am too scared to go to the doctor and truly believe they never fix anything anyway. My search brought up this colon cleansing website, among a ton of other serious/non-serious illness type sites. I browsed through the others and decided on this one for my true Dx. Mostly cause it sounded like the easiest to fix and, actually, did list swollen abs, bloating and a handful of other symptoms I was having, that probably fit 80 other conditions, but I PICKED THIS ONE!!

I AM INFESTED WITH WORMS, PEOPLE!!

The worms and colon build-up have made me tired and fatigued, it has caused me to have to use the restroom way too much, they have made me feel sick, given me frequent cold and allergies symptoms and some other junk it said that I forget now....but it all fit, just like "desperate people trying to sell a product" sites, usually do.

Once my colon is clean and my de-worming is complete I will be healthy and happy. I will lose 2-10 pounds from just the cleansing, I will have beautiful skin, I will have more focus and all my problems will be gone forever!! Except, of course, for my copper-overload issue that I just read about the other day online. I need like five other products to rid myself of that,which I fully intend to do.......

Then, after that and the colon cleanse, I will be all that stuff I said before.

Doctors, foctors...who needs them when I can falsely Dx myself and treat my conditions with things that I decide might work? Same difference.

Now I must go search "obsessive-compulsive disorder, minus the compulsive" and see what I need to buy to fix that. I bet they sell some really cool, expensive vitamin/herb thing for that and I bet it makes you all healthy and happy too. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sunny said...

See, I knew you would understand it eventually. Makes perfect sense.
Just like our marriages.

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home