Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Well, I got an hour of sleep last night. Brooke woke up at 4am, but I managed to get her to lay down with me til almost 7am, that is when we heard Cassie banging on the door. I never went back to sleep, but after all the food was prepared and we ate at 230, I, foggy and dazed, found my way to the bedroom, got under the covers and the next thing I remember I was waking up at about 530 in the evening. There was company and lots of noise. I snuck down the hall, brushed my teeth, and came out all cranky. The company did not stay long. I felt bad.

Even in all the insanity of my holiday, it was still nice. My parents came over for a bit and the food turned out delicious. It was nice just being home. We played lots of game and set up lots of toys and Brooke seemed thrilled with everything. Ryan, Brooke and I watched a movie in his room and Travis was almost pleasant. Cassie, well, she was Cassie and left again.

I'm already planning tomorrow and how I have to clear this place. The after Christmas mess can be so overwhelming, but maybe its meant to be that way because it makes me feel all "I gotta get this place organized!!" and that is definitely a good thing. I hope I still feel that way when I wake up!

I had a few glasses of wine and feel nice and relaxed, and ready for a good sleep. Nite....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home